1:1 coaching is time to think afresh about your biggest questions, to develop your own solutions and move forward with clarity and ambition. Whether you need to innovate, navigate change or develop personal leadership, you have vital time to think with the support and challenge of a coach.
Your questions might include:
- What is my leadership style and what do I want to achieve?
- What can I do to inspire change and innovate successfully?
- How do I engage key stakeholders?
- How do I build the performance of my team?
Whatever your challenge, coaching enables you to clarify your purpose and expand your thinking.
- Determine your goals
- Develop greater insight into where you are
- Expand options and possibilities
- Identify & commit to next steps.
My role as coach is to listen, question and enable your freshest independent thinking.
- the principles of the Thinking Environment to enable breakthrough thinking
- the rigour of an experienced senior manager
- evidenced-based insight from leadership, positive psychology and neuropsychology research.
See About Claire for more details and please get in touch if you wish to explore coaching.
Having the opportunity to talk to an impartial person without feeling judged has been hugely helpful. I have achieved a greater sense of clarity about how to cope with this period of transition. I feel I have fire in my belly, a passion for the work, and the confidence to deliver.
Head of Studio, Creative Arts